Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Many years of investment has gone into providing the UK with the most durable, efficient and aesthetically pleasing trench heating products designs available.
Technically superior in design and construction the AEL range of […]
Which Radiator Valves Should I Use ?
When buying a new radiator it is always a good idea to give some thought to how you are going to control the heat you will require. It is very easy to choose a good looking radiator that […]
Posted: September 13, 2018|Categories: RADIATOR VALVES||Learn more
It can be difficult to find good quality radiator valves that will give many years of service as even poor quality valves tend to look just as good as good quality radiator valves.
The inside body of a good quality radiator […]
The Delta P is the pressure drop in a heating system which can be defined as the difference in total pressure between two points (e.g A and B) of a fluid carried through the pipework or heating equipment such as a radiator as shown […]
Posted: January 10, 2018|Categories: PLATE HEAT EXCHANGERS||Learn more
Firstly, in order to identify Legionnaires disease as a significant hazard it is important to know and understand the factors that affect the rate of growth and transmission of legionella as well as any potential exposure to the ha […]
Posted: September 21, 2017|Categories: PLATE HEAT EXCHANGERS||Learn more
AEL have been supplying brazed plate heat exchangers for use in many applications throughout the UK , Ireland and the Channel Islands for over 20 years.
Brazed plate heat exchangers are very small in size and are a highly e […]
Below provides a guide to water flow rates and pressure when sizing a plate heat exchanger.
Low Pressure Installations A gravity or low Pressure Installation in a standard two storey house with a cold feed water tank in a l […]