Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
AEL is a UK based company which was established in the early 1970′s and became known for its pioneering work in energy conservation and heat recovery systems.
The UK business has developed into the marketing of key heating and heat recovery equipment such as High Efficiency Radiators, Valves and Plate Heat Exchangers.
AEL have one of the largest stocks of Cast Iron Radiators, Designer Radiators, Steel Radiators, Bathroom Towel Radiators, FARAL Aluminium radiators and Radiator Valves in the UK supported by our technical sales office in Cheshire and merchant outlets throughout the UK.
AEL also have a comprehensive range of Plate Heat Exchangers that can be used for any standard or bespoke installation that requires fluid to be either cooled or heated instantaneously without the need for storage.
Quality really is of paramount importance to AEL therefore all our products are tested and manufactured by EU member countries to EU and UK standards where quality of manufacture and all outputs are independently verified to maintain a high level of quality and accountability.