The AEL range of Steel radiators are all manufactured to UK and all EN442 (EU) standards, which provides you with the peace of mind that your radiator has been manufactured to the highest possible standards.
Aesthetically pleasing, robust in design and only available from AEL in various styles, each steel radiator will enhance the aesthetic design of any residential property and also be strong enough to be installed into commercial and industrial building such as airports, museums and offices etc.
Linear PlanRad steel radiators provide a very high heat output and are available in 3 styles, 33 heights and 16 depths which will provide the solution for any heating installation design.
Tubular steel column radiators or TubaRads are assembled from individual sectional column radiator sections. Each section is available from 2 to 6 columns in depth and each deliver a specific amount of heat depending on how high and deep each column radiator section is. The Tubarad is also available as a bench type radiator which is low and horizontal, designed to fit under windows or can be used as a heated bench in a sports facility or changing room.
The Flatrad flat fronted steel radiators are available in 9 heights, 7 depths and 16 lengths, vertical or horizontal and finished in a choice of 22 factory colours, the Flatrads are renowned for extreme energy efficiency, cost effective, strong and one of the most reliable steel panel radiators available on the market today. Each Flatrad can operate at up to 10 bar pressure and 110°C as standard .
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Items 10-18 of 66