AEL Radiator Valves are manufactured to UK and European standards EN215 & ISO9001 so not only do our valves provide a professional finish to any installation they are assembled and tested in a quality controlled environment dedicated to producing radiator valves in traditional and modern styles with thermostatic or manual control in various colours that can accommodate any pipework configuration to provide that professional finishing touch to your choice of radiator.
All our Radiator Valves are tolerance tested to open and close as the specification requires so each valve will control the correct flow of hot water into the radiator.
The amount of hot water flow that will be allowed through a Thermostatic Radiator Valve into the radiator will depend on how close the pre-setting of the temperature dial on the valve head is to the actual temperature of the room. Each TRV has a safety frost setting that allows water to pass to help avoid freezing of the water in the pipework or radiator.
The Manual radiator valves operate just like a tap because the flow of water into the radiator is controlled by how much the valve head has been turned open or closed, you simply set the valve head position by hand until the radiator is giving the amount of heat required for your room.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Items 1-9 of 23