Standard design SWIMMING Pool (SP) Heat Exchangers
AEL purpose made Swimming Pool Heat Exchangers are available in three high quality models providing you with a choice to decide which would best suit your project.
Each AEL Standard range Swimming Pool Heat Exchanger has been designed to heat a pool of a specific volume to 28.5 oC over a 72 hour period.
To avoid site specific problems it is important that a structural engineer is consulted to assess the best procedure to fill and heat any swimming pool from empty or cold.
If a pool is heated too quickly, the difference between the temperature of the water and the pool shell can result in thermal shock causing structural and tiling failure to occur. Thermal shock occurs when a thermal gradient causes different parts of the pools structure to expand at different times causing stresses and strains on the structure. When these stresses eventually overcome the strength of the structural material they may well cause cracks to appear
All of the AEL heat exchangers are robust and purpose made to cope with the corrosive atmosphere and water in a swimming pool environment. They are compact in size and each type / model are the most efficient method of providing instantaneous heat transfer between fluids in any system designed to heat a swimming pool.
Please see our “Standard Duty” range of swimming pool Heat Exchanger units below that have been designed to provide you with a quick and easy way to verify the KW required and the cost to heat your Swimming Pool.
Please contact AEL Technical office should the standard range not meet your system design parameters.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.