Skid Mounted District Heating and DHW Heat Exchangers C/W Controls and Valves
SKID TYPE DISTRICT HEATING SUBSTATION (200 KW to 1000 KW)
These types of substation are suitable for high and medium capacity systems supplied by superheated water or hot water. They are individually designed to suit your needs and can be equipped with whatever controls or valves you want alongside high quality temperature-control technology.
These bespoke substations can also integrate perfectly into systems for the instantaneous production of Central Heating, DHW accumulation tanks, boilers, solar panels, and for any pool heating system.
With this type of substations, users can:
- Set the heating set-point using easy-access dedicated pushbuttons.
- Manage heating independently, with separate on board timers and weekly programs.
- Manage heating by external thermostat/timer-thermostat or on the basis of a weekly schedule programmed in the controller using on/off settings at half-hour intervals.
- Set SUMMER or WINTER parameters (heating deactivated in SUMMER mode)
- Manage heating temperature by the fixed-point or climate-curve method
- Lock the heating-side set-point temperature for systems serving underfloor heating.
- Set an ANTI-SCUFF cycle for the HEATING side pump (if installed) when the system is in SUMMER mode
- Set an ANTIFREEZE cycle with minimum low temperature threshold
- Maintain the temperature in the primary circuit via hydraulic bypass (with valve) or managed by the regulator (with times, intervals, and quantities set via the on board calendar.
- Connect a safety thermostat on the heating side (for floor heating systems featuring cut-in signal by way of an acoustic alarm and display message.
- Signal sensor malfunction by acoustic alarm and display message.
- Signal excessive pressure in the heating circuit by acoustic alarm and display message.
- Low water level signal in the heating circuit (shutdown of the heating side pump, if applicable) by acoustic alarm and display message.
Additionally, this type of substation can be prepared with controls to:
- Limit the water flow rate on the District Heating Side
- Limit the return temperature on the District Heating Side.
- Remote read a thermal energy meter
- Remote control
- Manage a GSM or PSTN modem connection, which permits the sending of SMSs or e-mails for notifying alarms or malfunctions.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.