STANDARD DESIGN DOMESTIC HOT WATER (DHW) HEAT EXCHANGERS
INSTANTANEOUS DOMESTIC HOT WATER (DHW) HEAT EXCHANGERS
Most Domestic Hot Water (DHW) duty designs tend to be the same or very similar for 90% of the time with Primary hot water from a boiler supplied at 82 oC which heats the domestic cold water from 10 Oc to 60 oC to go to the tap outlets. With this in mind AEL have standardised all the technical information needed with prices below based on your systems demand and KW available from your boiler or heat source.
You will see technical information for each application from 30KW up to 1000KW as a standard item that can be purchased online and the facility to enquire about nonstandard bespoke designs or to ask general technical questions specific to your installation.
Domestic Hot Water (DHW) Plate Heat Exchangers can be supplied as a Plate / Gasket unit or supplied as a Brazed Plate unit. In practice both types of heat exchanger transfers energy from hot or cold fluid and ensures that the Primary circuit does not mix with the Secondary circuit therefore creating two completely independent separate heating or cooling circuits.
Plate & Gasket Heat Exchangers are built with high quality usually EPDM or Nitrile gaskets which are designed to seal a bank of stainless steel plates together. Plates can easily be removed for cleaning, expansion to increase output or to replace with a new bank within the existing frame reducing high maintenance costs.
Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers are commonly used in low demand heating and DHW systems or industrial and refrigeration applications. The stainless steel plate and copper brazing construction means that they resistant to corrosion but fixed in as much as the plates are not accessible to expand capacity or replace.
Please see a selection of Heat Exchanger units below based on your search requirements and should you not quite see what you are looking for please contact the AEL technical department by e mail technical questions or telephone 01928 579 068 for a more immediate response.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.