Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
AEL has been established since 1972 and by Utilising our Long Standing Relationships with the best Suppliers and Brands we can continue to drive both the quality of AEL Products and Services as well as influence the use of Environmentally Friendly Practices during manufacture
AEL require Suppliers to :-
- Have a commitment to Prevent Pollution
- Compliance with Local Environmental Legislation
- Adoption of Formal Environmental Management Systems
- A Commitment to Continual Improvement in Environmental Performance
- A Commitment to Communicate Environmental Matters to Employees
AEL and its employees are also committed to:-
- Recycling and Reducing Resources where possible
- Waste Management
- Integrating Environmental Considerations into Business Decisions
- Increase Consumer Awareness to Energy Efficient Products
AEL and all the employees believe that no job is so important and no service is so urgent that employees cannot take time to perform work with the Environment in Mind.