Cast Iron Radiators
Cast iron radiators have long been a popular choice with English Heritage buildings and home owners throughout the UK and our entire range of quality cast iron radiators are available in different heights and depths suitable for a slim hallway to a short squat window seat.
The traditional section columns and extensive selection of heights and depths enables our cast iron radiators to be assembled to meet your individual requirements to suit every application from restoration to a new build.
All our cast iron radiators are supplied with a comprehensive range of wall and floor brackets giving you total flexibility when installing and all apart from the Bohemian are supplied in a primer finish as standard but can be painted in a tough powder coat finish in any RAL colour, please refer to our colour swatch brochure.
NOTE: AEL Cast Iron Radiators are pressure tested at 6 bar with water and are delivered to site completely built up to a length of 20 sections with the four connection fittings fitted into each corner of the radiator. Longer radiators will require a simple site join.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Items 1-9 of 20