Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Trench Heating Grills - The Finishing Touch
Trench Heating floor grilles are usually run around the perimeter of a room and must be perfectly installed and match the look of your room as they are the final finish to the installation of your new heating system.
The Trench Heating heat emitters are sunk into trenches and finished with a suitable sometimes decorative floor grill, which is finished flush with the floor covering.
The Heat from the Trench heaters are then circulated around the room with the help of an integral fan or by natural convection as it would be from a radiator.
Natural Wood Grills
Standard: Spacing's (sleeves) between the rungs are usually made of black PVC.
Option: Spacing or sleeves are also available in various RAL Colours: Grey, Beige, Light Brown, Dark Brown and a Beech Wooden spacing
Most grilles are only available in a rolled-up version and the maximum length of one grille section is usually around 6 metres.
Ash Finishes Beech Finishes Merbau Finishes Jatoba Finishes Grille Corner - Herringbone Wooden Board Grilles Roll Up Aluminium Grille The grille is made of aluminium with the closed profile.
Options: Natural aluminium, Anodized Aluminium
Standard Spacings or sleeves between rungs as standard are usually made of black PVC.
Colour Options: Grey, Beige, Light brown, dark brown.
Roll Up Aluminium Grille
with Closed Profile
Modular Aluminium Grilles
Options: Natural Aluminium, Anodized Aluminium
SPACINGS: The Rung Fasteners are usually made of black plastic.
The length of run is usually 440 mm.
Linear Aluminium GrillOptions: Natural or Anodized aluminium with spacings and sleeves made of painted aluminium in RAL 2005 black
Corner Herringbone Grill Options: Natural Aluminium spacing's or sleeves are made of aluminium painted black.
Anodized Aluminium spacing's or sleeves are made of aluminium painted black.
Aluminium painted in various RAL colours
Linear Steel Grilles
This type of grille is available only available as a rigid version.
The maximum length of one section of the grille is usually 2 meters.
Any Grille lengths longer than 2 meters are made up of several elements of equal rigid grill lengths.
Linear Stainless Steel Grilles