Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
TRENCH HEATING – FRAMES
Many years of investment has gone into providing the UK with the most durable, efficient and aesthetically pleasing trench heating products designs available.
Technically superior in design and construction the range of AEL trench heaters provide subtle heating with noticeable energy-saving whilst conforming to all British Standards and European EN 16430 Standards.
FRAMES FOR AEL TRENCH HEATERS AND CLIMACONVECTORS
The frame references “L” and “F” must be clearly shown on all enquiries and orders as “Type L” is framed and “Type F” is almost frameless.
Each frame type should specified with the chosen trench heater and grills and are available in the following finishes:
1. Natural aluminium,
2. Anodised aluminium
3. Spray coated aluminium
4. Wood effect aluminium
FRAME TYPE F
FRAME TYPE L
THE ASSEMBLY OF THE FRAME SET
The profile of the aluminium frames of “Type L” and “Type F” is the edge finish between the floor surface and trench heater casing.
All trench heating frame is delivered in a simple self-assembly format.
The frame set is easily attached to the trench heating casing by using the silicon glue.
NOTE: AEL are not responsible for any issues connected with incorrect product performance for issues should the original shape of the trench heating casing or internal fixings be altered by others on site.
Please contact email@example.com for any technical advice, quotations or orders you may want to place or visit www.aelheating.com