Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Posted: May 30, 2017|||Learn more
It will take no more than 25 minutes to replace the same size and model of radiator especially if you are going to be using the same radiator valves and wall brackets, please see below: 1. Turn off the valves to isolate the radiato […]
Even though Cast Iron Radiators take a little longer to heat up than the basic white steel panel radiators they are a far more efficient way of maintaining heat in a room through natural convection (see diagram below).
You can apply for a VAT refund on building materials and services if you're:
- building a new home
- converting a property into a home
- building a non-profit communal residence - eg a hospice
- b […]
LOW SURFACE TEMPERATURE RADIATORS AND COVERS Low Surface Temperature Radiators are designed to help vulnerable people avoid radiator burns while providing adequate heating for your room. It is important that installers and Architec […]
Please follow the instructions to safely and securely install an AEL electric cast iron radiator:
1. After fitting the wall brackets or stays the installer will insert an electrical element into the radiator through one of […]
Posted: March 23, 2016|||Learn more
1. Decide where the centre of your radiator will be and then decide your preferred overall height from the floor to the top of your FARAL aluminium radiator then put a small mark on the wall.
2. Measure 42mm down from that […]
Over the past 20 years AEL Heating have supplied many thousands of Cast Iron Radiators to architects, designers and specifiers for many prestigious projects and also provided many homes with feature radiators that provide that trad […]