Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
QUICK PLATE HEAT EXCHANGER PRICES & DESIGNS ONLINE
There really is no longer any need for engineers to wait for days to receive a reply to a question or a quotation request for a plate heat exchanger design.
Most designs for Central Heating, Domestic Hot Water, Swimming Pools and some Renewable energy applications can tend to be the same or very similar 90% of the time.
So with this in mind AEL have published these standard design parameters on our website www.aelheating.com/plate-heat-exchangers.html with prices and technical information showing dimensions etc so engineers can use them for quick budget purposes, design indicators or for straight forward purchasing.
- Most systems using a boiler as the primary heat source would operate at a flow temperature of either 80 oC , 82 Oc, or 85 oC.
- The secondary circuit design of 99% of all Domestic Hot Water systems will be based on raising the water temperature from 10 oC to 60 oC.
- The secondary circuit design of 99% of Central Heating System Breaks will be based on raising the water temperature from 70 oC to 82 oC.
- Swimming pool applications tend to always be based on the return water partially bypassing the PHE and the remainder passing through the PHE being raised by 20 > 25 oC heating the pool up over 48 hour period or more.
- Renewable energy systems tend to have a Primary flow temperature of 60oC.
AEL will provide you with full technical support for all of our products by phone and e mail when we will be more than happy to discuss your installation requirements and whether a plate heat exchanger may or may not be suitable for your current project.