Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
INSTALLING A BATHROOM RADIATOR OR TOWEL RADIATOR
A feature bathroom radiator or towel radiator is a very popular choice for most bathrooms. There are many designs available, from simple ladders in white or chrome to stylish designer models, most bathroom radiators are installed in the same way as a standard radiator.
The easiest way to install new towel radiators is to replace a radiator of the same width which will permit the changeover without draining the heating system and remove the need to take up ?ooring and skirting boards. You simply turn off the heating then isolate the old radiator by shutting off the valves on either side before removing it from the wall and removing the valve tails from the old bathroom radiator. Once the old valve tails are fitted into the new towel radiator it is then connected to the existing valve on the pipework.
If the radiator pipe centres are not the same you will need to drain down the system to make alterations to the pipework which will also enable you to choose from a much wider range of replacement radiators.
Bathroom radiators provide Warm and dry towels all year round, there are a few choices on the heat source you can use to heat your bathroom radiators, you can have an electric towel radiator only , a typical central heating towel radiator or dual fuel towel radiator that provides the options to use both the central heating system hot water and use the benefits of electric towel radiator which means the radiator is ?tted with an optional electrical element that can be switched on even when your central heating is switched off.