Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Where Can I buy Cast Iron Radiators
Over the past 20 years AEL Heating have supplied many thousands of Cast Iron Radiators to architects, designers and specifiers for many prestigious projects and also provided many homes with feature radiators that provide that traditional warmth that only good quality Cast Iron Radiators can provide.
All of the Cast Iron Radiators that AEL supply are cast, manufactured, assembled and tested to EN442 standards in Europe, none of the many radiators and valves supplied originate from China or India where poor replicas are produced and distributed by other outlets that claim that the radiators are tested and assembled in the UK.
Where can I buy AEL Cast Iron Radiators: AEL Cast Iron Radiators can be purchased direct from AEL which means we can provide you with our best prices, we will guide you through the process of determining the heat output required for each room through to the radiator dimensions and final pipe centres for your heating engineer to easily install.
The AEL head office and warehouse facility is based in Runcorn, Cheshire from where we provide technical assistance , process orders and distribute our radiators on an overnight service.
For assistance please telephone 01928 579068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.