Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Trench heaters provide heat through natural convection or fan assisted heating which is becoming increasingly popular in small contemporary housing design as well as larger office blocks and showrooms where wall space is at a premi […]
You can apply for a VAT refund on building materials and services if you're:
- building a new home
- converting a property into a home
- building a non-profit communal residence - eg a hospice
- b […]
LOW SURFACE TEMPERATURE RADIATORS AND COVERS Low Surface Temperature Radiators are designed to help vulnerable people avoid radiator burns while providing adequate heating for your room. It is important that installers and Architec […]
Please follow the instructions to safely and securely install an AEL electric cast iron radiator:
1. After fitting the wall brackets or stays the installer will insert an electrical element into the radiator through one of […]
Posted: April 05, 2016||Learn more
EASIER INSTALLATION The first benefit that comes from using FARAL aluminium radiators is certainly the ease of installation for installers. Firstly, because aluminium is a lightweight material, and therefore more manageable it is u […]
You can save money by avoiding heating parts of your home that are unoccupied or need lower temperatures at certain times of the day, for example bedrooms may not need heating when a lounge does. You can have separate central heati […]
Posted: March 28, 2016|Categories: HEATING SYSTEMS||Learn more
Single Pipe Central Heating System A single pipe central heating system operates through a main single feed hot water supply pipe which comes from the boiler supplying hot water to each radiator.
Each radiator has a smaller hot […]