Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Radiator valves work by controlling the amount of hot water that flow through the pipes of a hot water central heating system to each radiator in the system.
Manual Radiator Valves operate using the same principals as […]
Posted: December 23, 2016||Learn more
Old cast iron radiators still do have a certain charm associated to them and can have a re sale value depending on whether you are buying or selling.
If you are selling old used Cast Iron Radiators it is best to sell them & […]
Even though Cast Iron Radiators take a little longer to heat up than the basic white steel panel radiators they are a far more efficient way of maintaining heat in a room through natural convection (see diagram below).
Posted: December 19, 2016|Categories: RADIATOR VALVES||Learn more
The decision of whether to install Steel, Aluminium or Cast Iron radiators in a new build or renovation project is often the last consideration and sometimes only addressed properly when the project is nearing an end.
If no […]
With over 20 years of experience AEL can confidently provide you with specific technical advice regarding your heating system. We know it can be very confusing when one engineer works with BTU's and another works with Watts when di […]
Posted: October 13, 2016|Categories: TRENCH HEATERS||Learn more
Trench Heating floor grilles are usually run around the perimeter of a room and must be perfectly installed and match the look of your room as they are the final finish to the installation of your new heating system.
The Tr […]
Until now there has been no uniform standard for determining the performance of Trench Heating.
The EN 16430 standard was validated during March 2015 and provides common standards of manufacture and performance which were a […]