Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Posted: December 19, 2016|Categories: RADIATOR VALVES||Learn more
The decision of whether to install Steel, Aluminium or Cast Iron radiators in a new build or renovation project is often the last consideration and sometimes only addressed properly when the project is nearing an end.
If no […]
With over 20 years of experience AEL can confidently provide you with specific technical advice regarding your heating system. We know it can be very confusing when one engineer works with BTU's and another works with Watts when di […]
Posted: October 13, 2016|||Learn more
Trench Heating floor grilles are usually run around the perimeter of a room and must be perfectly installed and match the look of your room as they are the final finish to the installation of your new heating system.
The Tr […]
Until now there has been no uniform standard for determining the performance of Trench Heating.
The EN 16430 standard was validated during March 2015 and provides common standards of manufacture and performance which were a […]
Trench heaters provide heat through natural convection or fan assisted heating which is becoming increasingly popular in small contemporary housing design as well as larger office blocks and showrooms where wall space is at a premi […]
You can apply for a VAT refund on building materials and services if you're:
- building a new home
- converting a property into a home
- building a non-profit communal residence - eg a hospice
- b […]
LOW SURFACE TEMPERATURE RADIATORS AND COVERS Low Surface Temperature Radiators are designed to help vulnerable people avoid radiator burns while providing adequate heating for your room. It is important that installers and Architec […]