Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Below provides a guide to water flow rates and pressure when sizing a plate heat exchanger.
Low Pressure Installations A gravity or low Pressure Installation in a standard two storey house with a cold feed water tank in a l […]
Posted: August 11, 2017|Categories: PLATE HEAT EXCHANGERS||Learn more
1. Plate Heat Exchanger
To start, we need to know the KW required to meet the demand from the central heating circuit to start calculating the most suitable PHE
2. System Control Panel
The control panel will sense […]
Posted: August 07, 2017|Categories: PLATE HEAT EXCHANGERS||Learn more
1. Swimming Pool to be heated
To start, we need to know the volume of the pool water, the required pool temperature and then the acceptable heat-up time of the pool from cold to start calculating the most suitable PHE.