Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Posted: July 27, 2017|||Learn more
1. DHW Cylinder to be heated. To start, we need to know the volume of water in the cylinder, the demand from the DHW circuit , the time it will take to empty the cylinder and the time it will take to re heat the cyli […]
Posted: July 20, 2017|||Learn more
1. Plate Heat Exchanger Design. To start, we need to know the peak demand from the DHW circuit and the KW power available to correctly calculate the most suitable instantaneous PHE.
2. System Contro […]
It is very difficult to design a plate heat performance chart without the use of the manufacturers software that provides the necessary correlation between:
1. The flow rate on both the primary and secondary circuits< […]