Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Posted: May 30, 2017|Categories: RADIATORS||Learn more
It will take no more than 25 minutes to replace the same size and model of radiator especially if you are going to be using the same radiator valves and wall brackets, please see below: 1. Turn off the valves to isolate the radiato […]
Posted: May 26, 2017|Categories: PLATE HEAT EXCHANGERS||Learn more
In our last 2 pieces, we firstly looked at plate heat exchangers and their advantages and explained also how they worked. Our third piece in the series now understands just how efficient they in fact are.
Plate heat exchang […]
In our last piece, we provided information on our gasket plate heat exchangers and the advantages they hold.
Our follow up piece now looks into how they work and how they are assembled.
The operating principle of th […]