Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Posted: April 17, 2017||Learn more
AEL have been designing Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers for many industrial and commercial applications for over 20 years. AEL Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers are manufactured in Europe and are promptly built and tested in our UK fac […]
Posted: April 06, 2017||Learn more
There are many choices of design when it comes to radiators but usually only the following materials are used Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel and Cast Iron.
Aluminium radiators are more efficient than both steel varieties […]