Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
You can save money by avoiding heating parts of your home that are unoccupied or need lower temperatures at certain times of the day, for example bedrooms may not need heating when a lounge does. You can have separate central heati […]
Posted: March 28, 2016|||Learn more
Single Pipe Central Heating System A single pipe central heating system operates through a main single feed hot water supply pipe which comes from the boiler supplying hot water to each radiator.
Each radiator has a smaller hot […]
Posted: March 23, 2016|Categories: RADIATORS||Learn more
1. Decide where the centre of your radiator will be and then decide your preferred overall height from the floor to the top of your FARAL aluminium radiator then put a small mark on the wall.
2. Measure 42mm down from that […]
Combi boilers are designed to provide both instantaneous Domestic Hot Water for your taps and showers as well as hot water for the central heating system.
CENTRAL HEATING: If the ambient temperature in the building drops be […]
How to drain and refill your heating system to remove and refit a radiator or valve. There are several reasons you may want to drain your heating system such as removing an old steel radiator to fit a new FARAL Aluminium radiator o […]