Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
A radiator being cold is the most common problem found in a heating system and is easy to fix. It just means that there is air trapped in your radiator, which stops the hot water from circulating around the radiator effectively. In […]
Posted: December 22, 2014||Learn more
There are a few reasons why a radiator leaks water. The first thing to do is to identify the source of the leak and then take steps to fix it.
The following tips should help identify the cause of the leak and the best way t […]
If your radiator gives off a very bad smell of bad eggs or similar when you are bleeding it (removing air via the air vent) it is probably a build up of hydrogen sulphide in the water that you can smell.
The presence of hyd […]
Radiators in heating systems are not only essential in a home but can be an attractive feature if a suitable style is chosen. Many homes just use radiators to provide their rooms with heat but AEL provide a selection of very attrac […]