Whether you require Tips and Advice about radiators, plate heat exchangers or heating systems in general AEL have the technical expertise to provide guidance on your system design and which products are best suited to your application.
Should you not find the answer to your problem in our “Tips and Advice” articles and require any help feel free to contact our technical sales office.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Posted: January 17, 2019|||
There really is no longer any need for engineers to wait for days to receive a reply to a question or a quotation request for a plate heat exchanger design.
Most designs for Central Heating, Domestic Hot Water, Swimming P […]
Posted: January 17, 2019|||Learn more
AEL Shell and tube heat exchangers are considered one of the most effective types of heat exchanger available in the UK.
Basically a shell and tube heat exchanger has a cylindrical shell with a tube bundle in the centre. Th […]
There can be some very costly structural and re-tiling costs that need to be accepted by the contractor if sufficient care isn’t taken when emptying or filling a swimming pool.
If a pool needs to be emptied for essent […]
Posted: December 07, 2018|||Learn more
Please find the shape of your pool below for AEL to calculate the volume of water and return the information to email@example.com with a brief explanation of your requirements including a. the preferred heat up period b. whether […]
Please see below a template showing the dimensions required to provide a quotation for a complete curved Trench Heater or replacement grilles to suit an existing bespoke curved Trench Heater.
Please Provide Your A […]
Posted: November 19, 2018|||Learn more
AEL provide a very helpful technical service and are available to discuss your requirements. We have put together some frequently asked questions below for you to consider when looking to install your AEL trench heating system. […]
Many years of investment has gone into providing the UK with the most durable, efficient and aesthetically pleasing trench heating products designs available.
Technically superior in design and construction the range of AEL […]