Faral Aluminium Radiators
FARAL Aluminium radiators are the most efficient radiator available in the UK becoming the first choice of many engineers involved with conventional heating systems and renewable energy heat sources such as solar and ground source heat pumps.
Each aluminium radiator is the result of over 50 years of investment into product research and development and the building of maybe the most advanced die cast aluminium radiator manufacturing plant in the world today.
The research and development that goes into each Faral aluminium radiator guarantees that the end product is not only fit for purpose but will provide outstanding performance and unequalled energy efficiency as well as being renowned for their elegant and sophisticated designs.
AEL ensure that quality is maintained in every single radiator section and component of the Faral aluminium radiators by complying with the UK and all EN442 (EU) standards, which provides you the architects, engineers, local authorities, and any of our other valued customers with the peace of mind that your radiator has been manufactured to the highest possible standards.
NOTE: FARAL Aluminium Radiator sections are pressure tested at 6bar with water and are delivered to site completely built up to a length of 23 sections . Longer radiators than 23 sections will require a simple site join.
FARAL Longo radiator sections are supplied completely built and pressure tested up to a length of 10 sections. Longer radiators than 10 sections will require a simple site join.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- AEL will contact you during the next working day to discuss a convenient delivery date of your order.
- Orders delivered by road transport are delivered to the nearest convenient hard standing position and the consignee is responsible for offloading.
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, prices for timed deliveries and weekend deliveries can be provided by our sales office upon request.
- Please note that missed deliveries can be rescheduled and are chargeable.
- We're open 9am to 5pm weekdays with Saturday collections possible by prior arrangement.
- Please note that Cast Iron Radiators are heavy so we advise that you double check the weight of your order and the maximum weight your vehicle can carry as AEL can accept no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle.
Items 1-9 of 10