What are the most popular designs of Cast Iron Radiators?
If you are weighing up the pros and cons of cast iron radiators with the thought of installing them in your home then you should certainly consider the range of designs on offer. We will now consider some of the main styles of cast iron radiator you may wish to integrate into your home interior plan.
- Royal – This opulent style of radiator has scrolling in the cast and provides a stylish look to any room, yet is still heat efficient.
- Viscount – These radiators are a cost effective choice and with their sectional closed column design, this adds a touch of period authenticity to your home.
- Victoriana – These radiators with their sectional columns provide an ideal choice for older and more traditional style properties.
- Bohemian – Bohemian radiators bring more of an unconventional antique style to a room and they are very heat efficient.
- Art Deco – Art Deco radiators are designed to compliment all types of building interiors, as they recreate the distinctive feel of the 1920s and 1930s.
If you are redesigning your home and looking to give it a new look, then cast iron radiators can fit into almost any type of decor and meet all your requirements. This is mainly due to the fact that they are flexible and there are a wide range of high quality styles to choose from. You may even wish to consider designer radiators for your home. The options are endless.